Thanks, Aliya for asking the question
Everyone wants to do exercise but this is not a cup of tea for everyone. So here are some tips you should follow in order to lose weight without exercise and medication.
- Drink water as much as you can
- Sleep well (recommenced 8 hours)
- Reduce Stress, try to be happy
- Eat food with small bites, Chew more, and more.
- Use Smaller Plates for Unhealthy Foods
- Giving up oil
- No use of Mobile, Laptop, Tv (any screen) while eating
- Get more vitamin D
- Avoid Cold Drinks & sugary beverages
- Eat more protein
- Eat more fiber
These simple habits can help to lose weight without exercise.
The above tips are a great way to start making positive lifestyle changes.
for more detail, you can read this article